Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts] CSSFontFaceRule does not seem Web compatible

From: Xidorn Quan via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2016 02:08:06 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I still hope to push forward this change. Could we keep a `style`
attribute inside `CSSFontFaceRule` which points to itself, so that we
don't use `CSSStyleDeclaration` which includes tons of unrelated
properties?

The currently state doesn't make much sense to me.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/825#issuecomment-269064060