Re: [csswg-drafts] Add 'motion-preference' media feature

From: inoas via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2016 16:37:33 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
- I think it is really bad to design keywords around what is currently
 possible. If you think it is not the right time to support 'disabled'
 then either the browser-vendor can decide so or the PR can be
restricted to values `default` and `reduced` leaving the *OPTION* to
later have `disabled`. However personally I'd love to be able to know
if a user does not like any animations. It is still a preference
setting. E.g. you *can* still offer animations, but maybe .1s long
instead of .3s.
- There is no `all` but only `default`, `reduced` and `disable`. Where
 would this not work in browsers?
- I am perfectly fine discussing in #586 I was just setting up a PR so
 that it isn't just words.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by inoas
Please view or discuss this issue at