Re: Web credibility community

Wow awesome. Here is a draft of an unsubmitted lit review I did.

It is more k12 students and web credibility rather than technological
solutions to peer review

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EQAfjxnPNYWhkK10DfYArptjfXscFrjij5v3D9HmvvQ/edit?usp=drivesdk

I will throw it up my blog with a CC license for others to remix.

Keep meaning to submit somewhere, someday but will be open peer reviewed
publication so being in the wild won't matter.

As a tenured professor making the commitment to open access only publishing
is easier but I do encourage you to share a "working draft" for community
feedback.