Re: Web credibility community

Dear Ashley, dear Greg,

Thanks so very much for sharing or being willing to share.  I am
interested in your paper under review, Ashley, please send! :)

I do think it would be great to discuss various definitions of
'credibility' that are current in academic literature, not to amplify
this already hefty document (kudos to Sandro) but to think about the
various models and consider how they might inform different
approaches/ways of thinking about things.   Would love to discuss
further/offline if this is of interest to you (also for anyone else) ?
It would be lovely to create some resources for this especially for our
community at Credibility Coalition; for example we have also just
started a working group that is aiming to create an open source
curriculum on 'credibility literacy' aimed at the professional
development level.

Best,

Connie

--