Re: Request for Editor permission to add OpenAttestationRenderMethod

Patrick and Manu,

Thank you for the invitation.  I agree with Calvin that "We can work
together, but probably focus on editing our respective part of the
render method spec."  I will also be in touch with Calvin through his
GovTech address, to see how we might contribute informally. Both of us
are based in Singapore.

--
Regards, Bill Claxton (williamc@itr8.com)
Facebook, Skype, MSN, Yahoo, Twitter, Flickr or Gmail: wmclaxton