Re: Request for Editor permission to add OpenAttestationRenderMethod

Hi Calvin

Nice to see you in this community !

We are also preparing an html render template spec - which is very similar to OA except it’s a hash link to the external rebderer (just to prevent an attack where someone manipulates a rebderer to present something not in the vc)

Perhaps we should collaborate with the govtech team on this?

Steven Capell
Mob: 0410 437854