From: Patrick St-Louis <patrick.st-louis@dtlab-labcn.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2024 2:30 AM
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Cc: public-credentials@w3.org
Subject: Re: Request for Editor permission to add OpenAttestationRenderMethod

Greetings,

We are working on an OCA renderMethod<https://oca.colossi.network/guide/applications/#use-case-2-object-presentation-using-overlays> for VC's and would like to join this effort.

Regards

On Sat, May 11, 2024 at 2:33 PM Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com<mailto:msporny@digitalbazaar.com>> wrote:
On Wed, May 8, 2024 at 3:35 AM Calvin CHENG (GOVTECH)
<Calvin_CHENG@tech.gov.sg<mailto:Calvin_CHENG@tech.gov.sg>> wrote:
> Proposal for VC Render Method: OpenAttestationRenderMethod · Issue #8 · w3c-ccg/vc-render-method · GitHub

Hey Calvin, would you, or one of your colleagues, like to be a
co-editor on the specification?

I saw that Bill Claxton has also done an implementation using HTML and
CSS, Bill would you have interest in co-editing the specification?

At present, it looks like we're going to have work streams for the
following renderers:

* SVG
* PDF
* HTML + CSS
* Embedded Rendering (OpenAttestation)

We need more Editors to push those sections forward. Calvin, Bill, thoughts?

https://www.digitalbazaar.com/