From: Steve Capell <steve.capell@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2024 2:54 AM
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Cc: Calvin CHENG (GOVTECH) <Calvin_CHENG@tech.gov.sg>; Patrick St-Louis <patrick.st-louis@dtlab-labcn.org>; public-credentials@w3.org; Ashley Harwood <ashley.harwood@gosource.com.au>; Nam Hoang <nam.hoang@gosource.com.au>; Sin Yong LOH (IMDA) <LOH_Sin_Yong@imda.gov.sg>
Subject: Re: Request for Editor permission to add OpenAttestationRenderMethod

Hi Calvin

Nice to see you in this community !

We are also preparing an html render template spec - which is very similar to OA except it’s a hash link to the external rebderer (just to prevent an attack where someone manipulates a rebderer to present something not in the vc)

Perhaps we should collaborate with the govtech team on this?

Steven Capell
Mob: 0410 437854