Re: California DMV Launches OpenCred with Support for VC-based Driver’s Licenses

First, your dedication impresses me.

What's the basic gist of this since the ISO specification is paywalled?

"expression of the ISO-18013-5 Mobile Driver’s License (mDL) attributes
as a Verifiable Credential."

-Brent Shambaugh

GitHub: https://github.com/bshambaugh
Website: http://bshambaugh.org/