Fwd: [MINUTES] W3C CCG CCG Verifiable Credentials for Education Task Force Call - 2023-05-15

Hello all,

The video for yesterday’s call can be watched here: https://meet.w3c-ccg.org/archives/w3c-ccg-education-2023-05-15.mp4 <https://meet.w3c-ccg.org/archives/w3c-ccg-education-2023-05-15.mp4>

Slides: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1IBLoYlVFaVdEdeJeCeat6Q8fSLBGssssALPjzSlZFjs/edit#slide=id.g24477da48fe_0_35 <https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1IBLoYlVFaVdEdeJeCeat6Q8fSLBGssssALPjzSlZFjs/edit#slide=id.g24477da48fe_0_35>

The link to register for Plugfest 3: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfjjrKsHmLW3BoVSVvFjp5CydEgY_FoAGjWcq7zUUDbBvq2CA/viewform <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfjjrKsHmLW3BoVSVvFjp5CydEgY_FoAGjWcq7zUUDbBvq2CA/viewform>

Please join us at the CCG call on 5/30 for more.

Thanks,

Kerri