Re: CHAPI Playground's Latest Update - Verification Workflows

In general, the VC Data Model requires certain fields to be "@id"...

- https://github.com/w3c/vc-data-model/blob/main/contexts/credentials/v1#L6
- https://github.com/w3c/vc-data-model/blob/main/contexts/credentials/v2#L6

In general, this means, when you see an "id" you know if could be a "DID".

DIDs are not required in ANY part of the VC Data Model.

There are also cases, where you won't see an `id`, but you will be allowed
to use DID or any other URL.

For example:

"issuer":

- https://github.com/w3c/vc-data-model/blob/main/contexts/credentials/v1#L43