Re: CHAPI Playground's Latest Update - Verification Workflows

I know that @id can be a DID. I was just wondering about the assumption
CHAPI makes on DID auth. There is no rule that DID auth is always done
using the DID in the @id. I’m not saying it’s wrong I’m just saying there
is normative guidance needed and that is good to hear. Seems we are on the
right track in the W3C VC WG.

Thanks,
Oliver