Re: POLL RESULTS: What is the action that produces a Verifiable Presentation?

 This is totally nitpicking, but it’s often better to use Fibonacci weighted ranked voting, rather than a Borda count, to magnify the difference between top competitors in a multi-voted election.

-

Moses Ma | FutureLab Consulting Inc

moses.ma@futurelabconsulting.com |   moses@ngenven.com

v  +1.415.952.7888 (tel:+1.415.952.7888)  | m  +1.415.568.1068 (tel:+1.415.568.1068)  | skype mosesma