Re: Value of JSON-LD Data in W3C VCs >>> Knowledge Graphs with UN Web Semantics

On Thu, Jan 26, 2023 at 9:56 AM John, Anil <anil.john@hq.dhs.gov> wrote:
> https://medium.com/transmute-techtalk/knowledge-graphs-with-un-web-semantics-fa052ed98cc1
> This is AWESOME!
> And demonstrates what can be done when we actually have access to JSON-LD data!

+1000!!!

Really amazing work, Nis, Orie, Karyl, and the rest of the Transmute
team! I know that's been a long time coming, and represents /years/ of
work. Thank you for making such a clear case for why we're all using
the technologies that we are AND making the blog post and presentation
super accessible.

https://www.digitalbazaar.com/