Re: [Agenda] W3C CCG 2/14/23 - SB786 - CA Vital Records in Verifiable Credentials

On Wed, Feb 8, 2023 at 11:51 AM Harrison <harrison@spokeo.com> wrote:
> Main Agenda:  SB786 - CA Vital Records in Verifiable Credentials
>
> We are glad to have Kaliya Young, Jamie Minor, and Charles Belle to present and lead the discussion on "SB786 - CA Vital Records in Verifiable Credentials" at W3C CCG on Valentine's Day next Tuesday 2/14/23.

Ruh-roh... next week is the VCWG Face-to-Face meeting in Miami...
Around 20 of us will be at that meeting (in person or virtually).

Is there any chance that we could shift the schedule -- especially
given what an important topic this is?

If not, it's probably fine as we'll have a video/audio recording of
the CCG presentation -- just raising this as a potential issue given
the F2F meeting.

https://www.digitalbazaar.com/