Re: [Agenda] W3C CCG 2/14/23 - SB786 - CA Vital Records in Verifiable Credentials

Hi folks,

 We are excited to share tomorrow.
 I am not clear if we will be able to share this youtube video live during
the call (we planned to but with Jitsi it is an unknown).
 The video is Califronai Senator Hertzberg talk about VCs in the committee
hearing we had for SB1190 and then Judith Fleanor (now ED of ToIP) and Tony
Rose testify you can - it is less then 10 min all together.

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7udQjSvrjxE

Enjoy.
 - Kaliya