Re: Layering/Composability of Verifiable Credentials (was: Re: Market Adoption of VCs by Fortune 500s (was: Re: DHS Verifier Confidence/Assurance Level Expectation/Treatment of non-publicly defined Vocabulary/Terminology -- by using @vocab))

I searched for InterCredential spec but couldn't find it. I found this web
7.0 reference but it's not clear it's what you're talking about:
https://dl.acm.org/doi/fullHtml/10.1145/3184558.3190666

Pointers to specs please?