Re: Looking for a new editor and implementers for vc-json-schema

I've certainly looked at json-schema when I was building on the Ceramic
Network for my IoT project. I did want verifiable credentials in there. I
cannot say I got there, and after updates to did-jwt I still want to
replicate some of the cryptographic JWE/JWS stuff for did-comm on my small
little board. But verifiable credentials would be nice...

Would there be a chance to form some sort of collaboration where I help you
out while getting helped along the way?

-Brent Shambaugh

GitHub: https://github.com/bshambaugh
Website: http://bshambaugh.org/