Re: Looking for a new editor and implementers for vc-json-schema

Awesome. I've been working on JWE for P-256. A lot of the code came from
https://github.com/decentralized-identity/veramo/tree/next/packages/did-comm/src/encryption
but I added some stuff for XC20P
https://github.com/decentralized-identity/did-jwt/pull/295 . I also hope to
replicate some JWE stuff so it can work in an Arduino environment.

As a side note, I envision this as a larger effort so I definitely would be
interested in comparing holochain and fission as well, but maybe I will
share that off list.

-Brent Shambaugh

GitHub: https://github.com/bshambaugh
Website: http://bshambaugh.org/