Re: Decentralized Identifier and Verifiable Credentials Applications Community Group Launched

Agreed, I’m concerned that it will add more confusion/onboarding hurdles to
the already organization-laden ecosystem for newcomers, and would
appreciate hearing from the chairs about their goals. There are likely ways
to move forward constructively without adding to the noise.