Re: Decentralized Identifier and Verifiable Credentials Applications Community Group Launched

The Chairs of the CCG are aware and are in process on a reach out.  This is
definitely duplicative work.

We would assume a best intention by default that there may not have been
awareness of the CCG and current work items / work item process here.

Mike Prorock
CTO, Founder
https://mesur.io/