Re: Publication of VC API as VCWG Draft Note

Mike,

a purely administrative remark, as you were referring to possible rechartering. The out of scope statement you are referring to says:

>  • The normative specification of APIs or protocols

(Emphasis is mine.) My understanding of the CCG proposal is to publish a WG Note, i.e., a non-normative document. In other words, I believe the WG may, if it so decides, publish this document without breaching the charter.

Ivan

----
Ivan Herman, W3C
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/