Re: Centralization dangers of applying OpenID Connect to wallets protocols (was: Re: 2022-2026 Verifiable Data Standards Roadmap [DRAFT])

Btw. app links are more secure than custom URL schemes and they are the
recommended way of invoking a native app. Interop is not established based
on the concrete app link, it is established through the
`authorization_endpoint` config parameter which can be any sort of URL,
e.g., an app link. There is no issue regarding interop since RPs don't need
to know the particular app link, just the place where to look for the
config parameter.