Re: 2022-2026 Verifiable Data Standards Roadmap [DRAFT]

I can agree to the visually non pleasing statement, but I do enjoy the
easiness of the gant diagram "code"/markup.

But to the rest of this group, is there anything else you want to see in
the roadmap
Go add an issue: https://github.com/w3c-ccg/vds-roadmap/
Provide a source so we have it and we can get it merged
ᐧ

--

*Snorre Lothar von Gohren Edwin*
Co-Founder & CTO, Diwala