Re: 2022-2026 Verifiable Data Standards Roadmap [DRAFT]

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 19:58:29 -0400
To: public-credentials@w3.org
On 3/17/22 5:45 PM, Kaliya Identity Woman wrote:
> You asked "who should decide" about what goes on the road map. Right now it
> seems to be Manu decides.

Kaliya, we've talked about this. I prefer to be addressed by at least one of
the following:

* Dictator of the One and Only SSI Roadmap
* The Overlord of Othering
* The Phantom Menace of Microcosms

Preferably, all three combined, announced in a WWE style voice that only Dan
Buchner has been able to successfully pull off to date.

:P

I'll try respond to the rest of your email in parts over the next couple of
days. There's a lot to unpack there.

https://www.digitalbazaar.com/