Re: 2022-2026 Verifiable Data Standards Roadmap [DRAFT]

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 10:26:09 -0400
To: public-credentials@w3.org
On 3/16/22 10:13 AM, Snorre Lothar von Gohren Edwin wrote:
> No one benefits from working in silos in this space, so I support a wider
> ecosystem roadmap with labels/marks.

... which then begs multiple questions:

Should we point out technologies that are competitive with one another and/or
largely overlap in functionality?

For example: There are at least three VC exchange protocols in play right now.

There are 68 Aries RFCs... do we list all of them? Only the active ones?

Do we list vocabularies? Privately developed ones? How do we choose?

https://www.digitalbazaar.com/