Re: 2022-2026 Verifiable Data Standards Roadmap [DRAFT]

You are rasing good questions and we might be pre optimizing for the
greater community.
Lets add whatever is raised on this thread and see if people are happy with
it.
And a disclaimer with a link to this thread, saying there are known efforts
but this has been built to cover what the current participants raised as
important subjects.

In regards to overlapping technologies, grouping them, can help people
understand what is different approaches.
But again, only those technologies which have been raised in this thread.

Could this assist in building the roadmap github friendly?
https://mermaid-js.github.io/mermaid/#/
Meaning it is easier to get contributions to the map? Rather than an image?
ᐧ

--

*Snorre Lothar von Gohren Edwin*
Co-Founder & CTO, Diwala