Re: Rendering Verifiable Credentials @ RWoT11

I'd love to get even more eyes on the display declaration features in
Credential Manifest/Wallet Rendering, which enable an Issuer to define a
set of data from the cred to be slotted under a handful of common semantic
labels wallets can render in common or custom ways:
https://identity.foundation/credential-manifest/#output-descriptor.

These display mechanisms (that could be presented non-visually to users
however a wallet/app needs to) were snapped out for componentized reuse
wherever folks require such functionality:
https://identity.foundation/wallet-rendering.

Block and a few others have developed implementations, and we'd love to
work toward using these solutions as a vehicle for delivering the things
mentioned in this thread.

- Daniel