Re: DID Press Release Testimonials

From: Identity Woman in Business

I still remember that first whiteboard session for what would become
Decentralized Identifiers (DID) v1.0 that I helped facilitate following the
ID2020 conference in 2016. Since then, as a community steward and
contributor, I have had the pleasure to watch the DID specification
progress through workshoping at the Internet Identity Workshop and
pre-standardization in the Credentials Community Group before spec work
graduated into an official W3C working group - which I participated in as
well. It is a big milestone for the community and towards the
infrastructure we need to support individuals really owning and controlling
the digital representations of themselves. In my new role as a Principal of
a Decentralized Identity consulting firm, I look forward to helping
organizations understand and implement this standard.

Kaliya Young, Identity Woman <http://www.identitywoman.net>, Founder and
Principal at Identity Woman in Business
<https://consulting.identitywoman.net/>, W3C Invited Expert, co-founder of
the Internet Identity Workshop <http://www.internetidentityworkshop.com>