Re: DID Press Release Testimonials

Standardized DIDs are an essential first step toward empowering individuals
to engage peers, institutions and service providers without having to trade
platform surveillance for convenience. A standardized digital identifier
empowers the individual by reducing their switching costs among service
providers and platform intermediaries. The power of individual choice and
self-determination will not be realized, however, unless the protocols that
incorporate identity enable delegation in order to manage the burden of
choice and the anxiety of self-determination.

Adrian Gropper, CTO, Patient Privacy Rights Foundation