Re: DID Press Release Testimonials

Here is Diwala's contribution

"Diwala is working in parts of the world where the digital
interconnectedness have some way to go. We see W3C Decentralized
Identifiers as critical to build a better digital world for these
countries. We see that DIDs is the foundation to achieve an evolution of
the Web platform, and leapfrog countries who has yet to reach the same
digital resources as the digital leading countries of this world. DIDs will
help people of the web have better control of complexity. Combining this
with adjacent specifications such as Verifiable Credentials will
greatly increase innovation speed, innovation opportunities and data
control. We support the move of DID-Core to a Recommendation, and look
forward to continue building on it."
ᐧ

--

*Snorre Lothar von Gohren Edwin*