Re: DID Press Release Testimonials

From Spruce:

"""
Spruce’s mission is to let users control their data across the web, and we
strongly believe that the W3C Decentralized Identifiers are critical to
achieving that. DIDs increase user choice, manage complexity across trust
models, and when used with adjacent specifications such as Verifiable
Credentials, can form the identity layer for a user-centric Internet. We
strongly support DID-Core’s transition to a Recommendation, and will
continue our contributions to the community.
-- Wayne Chang, Co-Founder and CEO, Spruce Systems, Inc.
"""