Re: Ideals meet Implementations - Blockchains, NFTs, Decentralization, Oh My!

I'm not sure what you mean by "direct links" but perhaps the best way I can
explain the human rights angle is to refer to Article 16
https://www.un.org/en/about-us/universal-declaration-of-human-rights that
states:

> Men and women of full age, without any limitation due to race, nationality
> or religion, have the right to marry...

Marriage, in our context, is a legally and socially recognized right to
choose a delegate (spouse), share only some of our policies with
that delegate, and have that delegate recognized as acting on our behalf.

- Adrian