Re: Ideals meet Implementations - Blockchains, NFTs, Decentralization, Oh My!

Adrian,
You wrote: "Burdening the user to both store and control their credential
using a "holder" principle is a violation of a person's *right to delegate*
."

Could you please explain what you mean by the "right to delegate?" Is this
"right" either enumerated within or implied by some existing constitution
or international document such as the Universal Declaration of Human
Rights? While I certainly agree that there are many things that users
should be able to delegate, I'm not sure how one would argue for an
entitlement to delegate which is so fundamental that one would call it a
"right."

bob wyman