Re: Need co-sponsor for Verifiable Credential Refresh 2021

In a long series of events, basically starting with a conversation with
identity woman, I have been working on a iot/web3 project with ceramic.
I've been looking for some way to give back as this work has been useful. I
wasn't quite sure about the "how". The "when" would be in late February.

Of course I see that a co-chair position has opened up.I knew that I did
not feel my speed and accuracy with notes taking was great. My software for
the telecons had been buggy too, but that problem seems to have been
cleared up with new initiatives like Jitsi. Then this topic appeared.

tl;dr: I see this. Let me know if this is something that I might be able to
help with. (Or if there is something else, let me know about that)

-Brent Shambaugh

GitHub: https://github.com/bshambaugh
Website: http://bshambaugh.org/
LinkedIN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brent-shambaugh-9b91259