Need co-sponsor for Verifiable Credential Refresh 2021

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 20:49:11 -0500
To: public-credentials@w3.org
On 12/5/21 6:19 PM, Manu Sporny wrote:
> https://digitalbazaar.github.io/vc-refresh-2021/
>
> We expect to suggest adopting this as a work item in early 2022.

It's that time... :)

This work item was discussed in this week's VC API call. We did an
introduction that you can read about here:

https://w3c-ccg.github.io/meetings/2022-01-11-vcapi/#topic-3

General vibes for the spec seemed positive (as measured by the CCG
vibe-ometer).

We're looking for a co-sponsor for the specification. Expected workload
for a co-editor on the spec is expected to be fairly light since it
re-uses large chunks of the VC API and VP Request spec.

Are you interested in co-sponsoring the Verifiable Credential Refresh
2021 specification as a CCG work item?

Manu Sporny
Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
Our Verifiable Credential Deployments