Re: Stepping Down as CCG Co-Chair

On 1/6/22 4:44 PM, Wayne Chang wrote:
> Thanks everyone for having me as your co-chair, and I look forward to
> seeing you around the community!

Thank you for serving, Wayne, and for your always cheery and calm engagement
on a variety of issues over the years.

As a somewhat related aside, I'm excited about Spruce's recent raise[1] and
the interop work that you have engaged in over the past year or so. I'm glad
to hear that both you and Spruce are going to stay around the community and
it's good to see validation of the work that we have all been doing here for
years.

-- manu

[1]https://www.coindesk.com/tech/2021/11/02/decentralized-identity-startup-spruce-raises-75m/

https://www.digitalbazaar.com/