Re: FedId CG at W3C and GNAP

Mike,

The chairs control the agenda as well as my participation in CCG, in the
sense that I will leave the group if requested.

I'm doing the best I can in my role. The chairs control the agenda
over discussion of the "dual use" aspects of our protocol work. GNAP, DIDs
and VCs will succeed regardless.

Adrian