Re: Introducing TreeLDR

TreeLDR is very cool.

This is the project we currently use in a few places which is similar:

https://github.com/transmute-industries/verifiable-data/tree/main/packages/jsonld-schema

It's a collection of tools for working with JSON-LD and JSON Schema.

The primary relevant ones are the ability to:

1. convert a folder of JSON Schemas (with annotation) to a context.
2. convert a JSON LD Document to a JSON Schema.

Another project we looked at briefly is https://linkml.io/

Regards,

OS

--