Re: Introducing TreeLDR

Thanks for this contribution to the community! It is a hard sell of
understanding for many.

I really like the way of having a place to create your models and generate
the necessary supporting objects from that.
I have some questions

Why is not linkml used more? Ref:
https://linkml.io/linkml/howtos/using-jsonld.html
What will be the main difference between TreeLDR and LinkML? TreeLDR can
produce other objects and use a different language?
Where do all these tools converge? Ories transmute tool, LinkML and TreeLDR?
And where do they diverge?

ᐧ

--

*Snorre Lothar von Gohren Edwin*