Re: Limits of Cryptographic Agility (was: Re: [AGENDA] W3C Credentials CG Call Tues, Aug 30, 9am PDT, 12pm EDT, 4pm BST, 5pm CEST / 5AM NZST :: PQC - Practical Discussion)

+1 - this is exactly the kind of topic we should start to dig into on this
call and in others (and in work items) to make sure we understand how this
is being approached in other areas, and how we can best approach with
VCs/DIDs

Mike Prorock
CTO, Founder
https://mesur.io/