Re: Migrating supporting repositories to CCG?

OK, if it was covered with a previous work item, yes that makes sense to
transfer it all over - no need to do another work item. That was not clear
in your original ask. For anything that isn't already supporting an
approved work item, you should do a new work item. This should just be
"paperwork," but you know how important it is to follow our processes.

Aside: we need to find a better way to organize CCG repos per work item, so
LMK if you have any ideas.

-H

--
Heather Vescent <http://www.heathervescent.com/>