Re: Migrating supporting repositories to CCG?

On 4/14/22 10:10 AM, Heather Vescent wrote:
> So I suggest the path forward is to: create a single work item that
> satisfies the work item requirements, and put all those repos under that
> work item.

Yes, agree that that should be the general rule.

Regarding my specific ask, for the majority of the list that I provided, that
Work Item was the VC API.

Let me try and draw a more direct line from the items I listed (test suites)
to their pre-existing CCG work items (CCG specs):

* Implementations -> VC API Work Item
* Assertion libraries -> VC API Work Item and Data
  Integrity Work Items
* Basic VC Issuer API -> VC API Work Item
* Basic VC Verifier API -> VC API Work Item
* Cryptosuites -> Data Integrity Work Items
* Basic Presentation Exchange -> VC API Work Item
* Credential Refresh 2021 -> Credential Refresh 2021 Work
   Item
* Industry Vertical VCs
    * Permanent Resident Card -> Citizenship Vocabulary
      Work Item
    * Student ID, Skill, Transcript tests -> No current
      Work Items

Everything but the last bullet point has an existing associated CCG work item.
For the last bullet point, we don't have any test suite covering those things
yet, so I would expect /someone/ to put those items through the standard work
item process.

All that said, my read on what both you and MikeP are saying is that we can
move all the items that are already associated with existing work items over
immediately. Everything else (Student ID, Skill, Transcript) will need to go
through the work item process.

Does the above make sense?

https://www.digitalbazaar.com/