Re: Migrating supporting repositories to CCG?

I have a slightly different take.

To *formally* move something into the CCG it does need to go through the
work item process. That said, looking at those items, the repos support a
general idea - and that general idea is what I would suggest go through the
work item process, and specify the repos under that proposed work item.

We've transfered multiple repos under a single work item request in the
past and this can be the same.

So I suggest the path forward is to: create a single work item that
satisfies the work item requirements, and put all those repos under that
work item.

Make sense?

-Heather

--