Re: Migrating supporting repositories to CCG?

Excellent question - my gut feel is that the primary work item editors in
this case are sufficient to support a move without full re-approval.  This
is assuming, as is the case here, that these items are directly in support
of or part of an approved work item.  Onus would be on the work item editor
to ensure no objects from work item participants, etc on this.

That is my read, but I would like to see if there is a different take.

Mike Prorock
CTO, Founder
https://mesur.io/