Re: recording of roadmap call?

Sorry, not sure what you mean by the roadmap call, do you mean March 15 or March 29?

The former are here (I CTRL-F'd my email client):

https://w3c-ccg.github.io/meetings/2022-02-15/

https://w3c-ccg.github.io/meetings/2022-02-15/audio.ogg

https://w3c-ccg.github.io/meetings/2022-02-15/audio.ogg

The latter haven't been sent out yet, and it seems the raw files aren't here either:
https://github.com/w3c-ccg/meetings

Maybe the record button wasn't hit that day, or the bot not "kicked"? I wasn't there, and probably wouldn't have noticed anyways!

Hope that helps,
__juan

Juan Caballero, PhD. [Freelance](https://learningproof.xyz) Identity Researcher & Community Manager Berlin-based