recording of roadmap call?

From: Kaliya Identity Woman <kaliya@identitywoman.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2022 19:58:51 -0700
To: Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Hi folks,
 I'm looking at the audio recordings. I can't seem to see the one that had
the CCG roadmap presented.
 I am hoping to listen to it again.  Tomorrow the Chairs of DIF interop are
meeting - and we are considering doing our next two sessions for folks from
the DIF (and other) communities to look through the road map and consider
contributions from our communities work that might fit on it.
 The DIF meeting for Interop this week is at 2pm pacific April 6th
 Next week is April 13th at 6am pacific.
 - Kaliya