Re: recording of roadmap call?

On 4/4/22 4:03 AM, Juan Caballero wrote:
> Maybe the record button wasn't hit that day, or the bot not "kicked"?  I
> wasn't there, and probably wouldn't have noticed anyways!

Neither... :) -- The raw logs/audio and minutes were just not processed and
posted for that day for some reason. Done now:

https://w3c-ccg.github.io/meetings/2022-03-15/

Raw video for that day is also available here:

https://meet.w3c-ccg.org/archives/w3c-ccg-weekly-2022-03-15.mp4

The Roadmap screen sharing starts at around 12 minutes into the recording.

For anyone that cares, if you're looking for cleaned minutes and they don't
show up on the minutes page, you can almost always pull/view the raw
logs/audio from here (as long as the meeting organizer chose to record the
meeting):

https://w3c-ccg.github.io/meetings/scribe-tool/

To do so, select the meeting you want (e.g., "Weekly Meeting") and the day you
want (e.g., "03/15/2022") using the selection boxes at the bottom right. If
the recording exists, you'll see the raw logs rendered as HTML and a "Download
audio" button.

https://www.digitalbazaar.com/