Re: Webcast: Norstella & DIN talks about European digital identity wallet (just finished)

Thanks for sharing Michael, and thanks for attending the webcast.
I think we can call this a top down approach and I agree. Also why Im
trying to get a research project started in Norway, together with some of
these actors to showcase what can be different and proove otherwise.
I do feel that the Norwegian representatives want the ultimate solution,
but the question is how do one alter the EU way, or give them some
important thoughts. That is difficult.
That being said, it is very early for this EU approach and things can
change as was said multiple times yesterday.
So it is still time to air opinions.

I do think you are touching upon a nerve that there are just too many
people who dont understand how can be done differently. I dont know how.
And I believe there are some really solid proofs that have to come in place
to showcase that the far left side is possible.

--

*Snorre Lothar von Gohren Edwin*
Co-Founder & CTO, Diwala