Re: Mozilla Formally Objects to DID Core

A DID Rubric podcast! Such a great idea! I'd love to help (along with the
other authors) the fascinating stories behind did:sov:, did:indy, did:peer,
and did:keri.

With 100+ DID methods, there are a lot of stories to tell here. Serial
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_(podcast)>, you have met your match!!

=Drummond